Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saturday Night Fun





Well, I was able to sneak in a few goodies last night. I started the note card holder the other night but didn't finish it because I ran out of adhesive. I finally finished it, and guess it turned out okay...there was too much black though.
I made the double pocket bag and matching cards with some new paper I hadn't used before. I didn't embellish much, just kept it super simple. I guess I could add a gift card for a quick gift!
I probably won't make anything else tonight, I'm super tired. I think I'm going to just veg and watch some tv. Sounds like a great night to me!

1 comment:

Barb said...

All of these are great! I don't think there is too much black on that one at all. You were busy! I got a lot done Saturday, too, but haven't posted much.