Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Everything you wanted to know!

I am a complete copy cat, I got this off of Toni's blog because I really wanted to add a post to my brand-spankin new blog...but don't have any saved pictures of anything remotely interesting on this computer to post. So, how 'bout a survey instead? I know, you are super psyched!

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? No, not that I've ever been told anyway.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday when Mr. Will introduced his head to the window sill in his bedroom. :(
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't really have one, so either bacon or Jeff's mom's chicken salad - yummy!
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One.
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I'm awesome!
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Never!
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I'm very attached to them!
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I used to want to, but was scared to. Now that I'm a mommy, I don't, and am still scared to anyway.
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really have an all-time fave...but Honey Bunches of Oats is alright.
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, for a girl yes. Emotionally, not really - I break down incredibly easy!
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I guess Drumsticks.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile. :)
15.RED OR PINK? Pink!
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Ugh, weight!
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family!
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and black flip flops.
19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chips and dip.
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue.
22.FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, baby powder, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven!
23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I texted Jeff.
24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and basketball, especially the National Champion Kansas Jayhawks!
25.HAIR COLOR? Brown, several different shades!
26.EYE COLOR? Brown.
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I'm blind as a bat!
28.FAVORITE FOOD? Popcorn!
29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies rock!
30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Some REALLY stupid movie on Lifetime, it was so bad that I don't even remember the name. I mean, this was worse than any of the movies I've watched on SciFi, and those are pretty bad. So, the last movie before that was Caddyshack II.
31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.
32.SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, Fall!
33.HUGS OR KISSES? I LOVE Will's kisses, can't beat 'em!
34.FAVORITE DESSERT? Pretty much anything with chocolate in it!
35.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Well, I've been reading You've Been Warned by James Patterson for awhile now, but haven't touched it in a few months.
36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on the laptop right now, so no mouse!
37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V . LAST NIGHT? Noggin's nighttime lineup and a couple things I had DVR'd, including that dumbass movie I mentioned in #30.
38.FAVORITE SOUND? Will laughing, rain.
39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Stones I guess.
40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Well, withough getting out a map, I guess Tampa, FL or Cancun, Mexico. Which is further?
41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Probably not.
42.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Claremore, OK.

No comments: