Monday, July 28, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever


I just received my first blogging award! Thanks to Barb at Foster Design House. Barb's blog is so awesome, go check it out!
Pass it on! Here are the rules:
Only Five people allowed.
Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day!
Okay, well Barb is the only one that I'm really sure looks at this, she's the only only one that has posted any comments! :( So, she's the only one that I can link to! If there's any other readers out there I'd love to hear from you, please drop me a line sometime!

No comments: