Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Is your birthday your favorite day of the year? Well, come January 10 it won't be my favorite anymore either...but do you love free stuff? I do, I do! Check out Freebies 4 Mom for birthday freebies from various restaurants and stores.

Will's birthday is next week, and so far, I've gotten a free Wacky Pack from Sonic and a free kids meal from Famous Dave's for him. I also just signed myself up at First Watch and already received a free entree! Sign up for Minsky's Pizza (KC Metro pizza chain) and you can get a free small pizza on your birthday! We've got a coupon from Jeff's birthday last month. Speaking of which, it expires soon, we need to use it!

Yes, I know, this isn't stamping related at all, but free food and goodies free up money to buy MORE stamping supplies! Hurray for freebies! Do you know of any other freebies that aren't on the Freebies 4 Mom list, leave me a comment. I love freebies!

1 comment:

Heather Hernandez said...

Thanks for sharing my birthday freebies post with your readers! Have fun celebrating your birthdays with freebies.