Thursday, August 7, 2008

All tuckered out...

Will all tuckered out after our drive to see Nana and PaPa... This was one of my favorite pictures of Will while we were gone. He finally gave in at about 10pm the night we got there. He crawled out of my lap and laid his head down on my leg and just fell asleep. Ahhh, he's all worth it! :)

Now, a survey. Why not? I was cleaning out my inbox and ran across this survey that I got from my friend Angie and thought I'd throw it up here. It's fun learning these quacky things about each other. (Plus, we've got family in town this weekend so there probably won't be any crafting done, so be prepared for a quiz on Monday!) If you re-post it, add a link in my comments!


1. DO YOU LIKE BLUE CHEESE? never!
2. HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED HEROIN? never!

3. DO YOU OWN A GUN? Jeff has a BB gun and one of those guns that shoot nails into concrete. Oh, I do have a STAPLE gun. I don't think I even own a GLUE gun!
4. WHAT FLAVOR DO YOU ADD TO YOUR DRINK AT SONIC? I guess cherry, cause I get a diet cherry limeade, yummy!
5. DO YOU GET NERVOUS BEFORE DOCTOR'S APPTS.? yes
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HOT DOGS? I like em.
7. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Burl Ives rocks!
8. WHAT DO YOU PREFER TO DRINK IN THE MORNING? anything with caffeine
9. CAN YOU DO PUSH UPS? haven't tried for awhile, and I'm not going to try now!
10. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN A WEDDING PARTY? one, just my own
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY? wedding ring
12. FAVORITE HOBBY? paper crafting :)
13. WHAT SONG USUALLY PLAYS IN YOUR MENTAL CD PLAYER? Probably a theme song from one of Will's cartoons, ugh!
14. DO YOU HAVE A.D.D.? yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes (I agree with Angie!)
15. WHAT'S ONE TRAIT YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF? Is body a trait?
16. MIDDLE NAME? Briana
17. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT? uh, hello, filling this thing out.
18. NAME 3 THINGS YOU BOUGHT YESTERDAY? lunch, kettle corn, Will's game chance at fair!
19. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU REGULARLY DRINK? water, diet dr pepper, diet pepsi
20. CURRENT WORRY? money
21. CURRENT HATE RIGHT NOW? heat!
22. FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? anywhere with my family
23. HOW DID YOU RING IN THE NEW YEAR? Frick, do any of you know where I was? UPDATE: I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON! HOW DID I FORGET THAT WE WERE AT JAY AND JEANIE'S HOUSE (JEFF'S AUNT AND UNCLE)?
24. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO? somewhere temperature cool to hang out with my boys and stamp
25. NAME THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL COMPLETE THIS? I don't know, will you?
26. DO YOU OWN SLIPPERS? yes
27. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white with black and yellow
28. DO YOU LIKE SLEEPING ON SATIN SHEETS? no
29. CAN YOU WHISTLE? yes
30. FAVORITE COLOR? blue
31. WOULD YOU BE A PIRATE? I guess
32. WHAT SONGS DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? normally too tired to think of songs
33. FAVORITE GIRL'S NAME? Hmmm, not sure.
34. FAVORITE BOY'S NAME? I'd be bad if I didn't say Will.
(Wha happened to #35???)
36. LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH? Angie's answer to #48
37. BEST BED SHEETS AS A CHILD? I only recall the Strawberry Shortcake ones, they came with scented throw pillows!
38. WORST INJURY YOU'VE EVER HAD? Perhaps when I caught a softfall with my face.
39. DO YOU LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE? The town is nice, as are the people, but I could think of other places that sound more appealing.
40. HOW MANY TVs DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE? 5 plus the computer has a tv tuner in it so I guess 6.
41. WHO IS YOUR LOUDEST FRIEND? Ashlee
42. HOW MANY DOGS DO YOU HAVE? 3
43. DOES SOMEONE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU? doubtful
(There's no 44 either!)

45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK(S)? I enjoy reading Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson.
46. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? chocolate, right now, Hershey Bliss milk chocolate meltaway. Heaven.
47. FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM? Kansas Jayhawks
48. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? Hope I don't have to decide for a long time. But Angie's answer was AWESOME! My Humps!
49. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 12 A.M.? surfing, looking at the TAC catty
50. WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP? Where's Jeff?

No comments: