Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow, 1000 hits!

Okay, this thing sucks. I just typed a bunch of stuff and then it just friggin deletes on me. WTF. Anyhoo, woo hoo 1000 hits! Thanks for visiting me, even though I haven't posted for quite a while. October was crazy and November sucks. Actually 2008 sucks. (Hopefully 2009 is better.) I got laid off last week. Fun, huh? So, I haven't really been in the mood to papercraft. Although I suppose I should get in the mood since I might be making some Christmas gifts now. Plus, I'm getting together with my girlfriends this weekend so I need to figure out what I'm doing at our crop. So, hopefully I'll have something to post by Monday. :) Anyhoo, thanks for the 1000 hits, here's to 1000 more!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Congrats on the hits!! Sorry about the lay off though... that does suck. Hopefully you'll have some good news soon!